Saturday, January 12, 2008

otras cosas






debbie had an 80's themed prom last night. i felt really comfortable dressed up as an 80's prom goer, i even found a new pair of shoes i can wear every day. some sweet burnt sienna and gold pumas. oh my geez god. yum. ouch, it really hurts to look at them b/c they are so good looking. i'm thinking i might ride my moto up to la encantada tonight to see what kind of jeans they have there. i adjusted my clutch on my bike and it is a much nicer ride after doing so. see pictures.

the pictures always get inserted in some random order here, pero... my moto, me and my new jacket (not my moto jacket) on my moto taken from the ground by the timer on the camera, a sweet little succulent garden i put together, i personally would've used a different ground cover, but thats what they had so... a yard i am demolishing, it really looks better, there was nothing there before but some overgrown juniper bushes and a horrible fountain. i will post the prom pics as soon as sarah gets out of bed. it is 5pm. lucky.

No comments: